Allyce Silm, Lawyer
- Bachelor of Law and Bachelor of Science majoring in Psychology (Distinction), University of Wollongong
- Admitted to the Supreme Court of NSW and the High Court of Australia
Areas of Practice
- Property law (particularly interstate sale and purchase of property)
- Civil disputes and litigation
- Contractual disputes
- NCAT disputes, including building/construction disputes
- Defamation, including online comments
- Employment disputes and claims for entitlements, unfair dismissal and breach of general protection matters
- Family law
- Wills and estates
Allyce is a lawyer at Coutts and is part of the legal team at the Picton and Narellan offices. Allyce was admitted as a legal practitioner to the Supreme Court of New South Wales in 2016 and the High Court of Australia in 2016. Allyce works predominately out of the Picton office, and also works from Narellan one day a week to assist her client base located in Narellan and the surrounding areas.
Prior to joining Coutts, Allyce gained legal experience as a paralegal working at a Wollongong law firm dealing with interstate conveyancing, commercial matters, personal injury law and family law. Having joined Coutts in 2016, Allyce now works closely with senior lawyers as well as independently, and practices predominately in the areas of property law, civil disputes and litigation, and wills and estates at Coutts.
Allyce hopes to broaden her experience and knowledge whilst practicing in a vast range of dispute resolution areas at Coutts, and is particularly interested in building her legal career in the administrative area of law (disputes in the NSW Civil and Administrative Tribunal and the Fair Work Commission).
Allyce lived in the Wollondilly area with her family for most of her life, and now lives in Wollongong with her partner. Allyce is committed to assisting her clients with a friendly, down to earth manner that makes her clients fell comfortable and at ease. She is a friendly and vibrant solicitor that is an asset to the Coutts team.