Christine Johnsen, Conveyancing Assistant
- Conveyancing Procedures for Support Staff with the Law Society NSW
- Macquarie University to become a Licensed Conveyancer in 2019.
Areas of Practice:
- Assists all areas of conveyancing
- Conveyancing and legal
- Client data management
Christine is a conveyancing assistant here at Coutts, she supports Adriana Care – Partner and is based in the Narellan office. Christine moved from the Gold Coast to further her knowledge within the legal industry, and now lives in the local area.
Christine joined our team in August 2013 after previously being employed at Davoren Associates Solicitors on the Gold Coast. Christine has in-depth knowledge in all areas of conveyancing and deals with a wide range of business, family conveyancing and legal clients. On a daily basis, Christine can complete any of the following tasks:
- Sale of residential property
- Sale of commercial property
- Purchase of residential property (including existing homes, unregistered land, off-the-plan and house and land packages)
- Purchase of commercial property
- Retirement Village Contracts
- Put & Call Options
- Family Transfers