daniel st george, Senior Associate
- Bachelor of Laws, The University of Newcastle
- Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting), The University of Newcastle
- Diploma of Legal Practice, The University of Newcastle
- Admitted to the Supreme Court of New South Wales, Federal Court and High Court
Areas of Practice:
- General commercial law dispute resolution and litigation
- Australian Consumer Law advice and disputes
- Property and construction advice and disputes
- Insolvency advice and disputes
- Employment law advice and disputes
- Environmental and planning disputes
- Regulatory and compliance related advice and disputes (including large scale ASIC investigations)
- Insurance coverage advice and disputes
- Commercial lease transactions and advice
Daniel brings a wealth of over 17 years commercial law and litigation experience to Coutts, joining the team in October 2017.
Daniel’s commercial law and dispute resolution experience has seen him practice across a broad range of jurisdictions including in large and complex disputes in the Federal Court, Supreme Court, Land and Environment Court and the NSW Civil and Administrative Tribunal.
Daniel has a keen interest in consumer law and trade practices issues and enjoys learning and understanding how a client’s business operates and the challenges and opportunities from a legal perspective.
Daniel has a keen interest in educating and developing effective legal strategies for commercial clients, something he looks forward to advancing with the clients of Coutts.
Daniel is proactive in his approach to delivering high quality and comprehensive legal solutions to clients in the most efficient and cost effective way possible.