Recruiter: Human Resources Focus
About the role
Our client is a successful law firm with modern offices in several locations in NSW, the firm is renowned for its commitment to clients. The business requires an experienced Conveyancer with at least 2-3 years' experience as a Licensed Conveyancers at our Narellan office.
If you have great communication skills, want to be part of a dynamic & supportive team, and have fantastic customer service skills, then we would like to hear from you.
The role will involve:
- Manage Conveyancing files in the management of caseload by actioning legal procedures.
- Management of caseload by dealing with file related queries either face to face or by telephone.
- Processing of matters in a timely and cost effective basis.
- Oversee maintenance of files by effective file management & leading the Conveyancing Assistant.
- To ensure that clients are dealt with efficiently and politely and that appropriate legal matters are raised with the Conveyancer.
- To attend to clients, taking instructions, and conducting letter and telephone enquiries as necessary
- To use the correct Practice procedures and systems in order to manage cases effectively and in accordance with the firm's standards and legal requirements.
A successful applicant with have the following attributes and skills:
- Experience running conveyancing matters from start to end with full carriage of conveyancing files.
- Experience with LEAP Legal software essential.
- Have an understanding of and ideally proficient in PEXA.
- Be a problem solver, good mathematical and written communication skills.
- The ability to communicate well with clients and other parties in person and over the telephone.
- Punctual, well presented and have excellent attention to detail.
- Work effectively and efficiently at all times and be able to follow instructions.
- The ability to work unsupervised & lead an Assistant.
- Formal qualifications as a licensed Conveyancer essential.
This is a great opportunity to join a firm that prides itself on a strong culture, excellent client care and provides career development.
Interested applicants should forward their resume and cover letter by clicking on the Apply Now Button.