Recruiter: Human Resources Focus
About the role
Our client requires a friendly and efficient trainee receptionist for a busy legal practice located in Cessnock. You will be the face of the business and will need to ensure the smooth operation of the client experience within the business. This is a full time trainee position.
Job tasks and responsibilities
- Answering telephones as the "voice" of the business
- Assisting management and staff queries to ensure clear communication in the business
- Collection of mail
- Completion of daily banking
- Responsible for office hygiene
- Assist with office correspondence
The successful applicant will have the following:
- Have a customer focus
- Intermediate MS Office skills
- Excellent communication – verbal & written
- Diplomacy skills in dealing with clients, staff is essential.
- Drivers license
- Excellent presentation skills
Our client is looking for a receptionist with the following traits: bubbly personality, client focused, can work under pressure situations and can work autonomously as well as in a team environment and wants to be part of a dynamic and growing team who is good with learning systems and assisting team and flexible nature.