Putting people first
Coutts Solicitors & Conveyancers is a powerful female founded law firm with a core value system that puts people first. Our reputation as the legal business of choice in the Macarthur Community is recognised by our many awards.
The regional winner of the 2015 NSWBC Award for Excellence in Small Business
Finalists for the 2015 State NSWBC Award for Excellence in Small Business
Winners of Local Business awards in 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2012 and 2017.
How Coutts Has Grown
The Coutts Solicitors & Conveyancers team now includes Mallik Rees Lawyers and Novek Conveyancing.
Mallik Rees Lawyers, based in Cessnock NSW is a specialist firm with over 35 years experience in local government and planning law, a field of law Coutts are now able to advise their clients on. Novek Conveyancing, now operating as part of the Coutts conveyancing team are now able to offer the full range of Coutts legal solutions to their clients, while Coutts clients benefit from the exceptional conveyancing service provided by our expanded in house conveyancing team.
Coutts Values Put You First
The team at Coutts Solicitors & Conveyancers keep a standard of three core values that act as a guiding light for each client. These core values of care, communication and clarity are at the forefront of all solutions provided by our first-class team to provide each client with confidence, peace of mind, and results.
Coutts brings a personal approach to the law. We will sit down, listen, and understand your situation on an individual basis. Coutts provides the peace of mind and confidence you need in a trusted solicitor.
The Coutts team will go the extra mile to keep you informed during every step of your legal process. Coutts understands the importance of up to date communication and foresight in the legal world and we put our clients first to keep them empowered and confident.
Coutts will talk your language, keep you informed and always be available to go the extra mile to get the results you are looking for.
WHY USE COUTTS?
- We have been operating since 1999
- We are experienced in property, business & personal law
- We earn client confidence and respect
- We are recognised by our industry peers and are an award winning firm
- Coutts staff are humble and hard working
- We provide advice in plain english
- A professional accredited staff member is always handling your file
- We promptly return phone calls and emails
- We have a 'can do culture' - we deliver
- We provide solutions not fees
- We have regular repeat business
- We are hands on and use our own agents to attend settlements (for conveyancing)
- We have competitive fixed fees