Elyse Strahan, paralegal
Studying Bachelor of Laws, University of New South Wales
Studying Bachelor of Psychological Science, University of New South Wales
Areas of Practice:
- Wills and Estates
- Property Law
- Employment Law
Tasks and Duties:
- Liaising with clients on their matters;
- Drafting documents in relation to interstate conveyancing;
- Drafting Unfair Dismissal Applications
- Drafting Statements of Claims for the Local Court of New South Wales;
- Drafting Letters of Offer in Commercial Litigation matters;
- Drafting Letters of Demand in Employment Law matters;
- Drafting Estate documents including Will, Power of Attorney and Enduring Guardianship;
- Taking initial enquiries and directing clients towards the most suitable lawyer for their situation.
Elyse is currently studying at the University of New South Wales whilst working as a Paralegal at Coutts Solicitors and Conveyancers. She hopes one day to work as a practicing lawyer.
She graduated from Elizabeth Macarthur High School in 2015 where she was awarded DUX of her year as well as a scholarship to attend the University of New South Wales. Elyse lives locally and volunteers her time at a primary school to teach students Debating.
Elyse is currently working in the Picton office assisting Allyce Silm. In her role as a paralegal assisting Allyce, she has helped to develop interstate property law practices within the firm.
In her role at Coutts, Elyse prides herself on her communication and time management skills.