Employment Workplace Relations Lawyer – Senior Lawyer
Recruiter: Human Resources Focus
About the role
With offices in Sydney CBD, South West Sydney & the Hunter Valley, this growing law firm provides quality legal services to clients in a range of areas including Environmental & Government, Family, Employment, Commercial, wills & probate and property matters. The business requires a passionate and dedicated Employment Workplace Relations Lawyer who is looking to establish themselves within the firm and grow with the business based in our Campbelltown offices.
Job tasks and responsibilities
You will act for clients across a variety of industries as well as individuals.
You will need demonstrated experience in;
- Drafting and advising on employment agreements and contracts;
- Enterprise bargaining agreements;
- Unfair dismissal proceedings and unlawful terminations;
- Restraint of trade issues; and
- Workplace harassment and bullying claims.
- Developing & Managing own file loads
- Negotiating matters to settlement
- Experience using Leap documents & accounting
This is a unique opportunity for a lawyer with 5+ years PAE and a passion for this area of law, to further develop their skills as a specialist in the employment law arena. The successful applicant will be an excellent communicator and have the ability to work independently, network to build relationships and developing their client base.
Our client prides itself on its fun, collaborative and supportive culture. Your efforts will be rewarded with an attractive salary along with ongoing learning and development initiatives.
Interested applicants should forward their resume and cover letter by clicking on the Apply Now Button.